The Official Street League Skateboarding Mobile Game.Loved by skaters all over the
Note: True Skate comes with a single skate park and contains additional content only available by In-App purchase. See below.
- Realistic touch based physics.
- Deck wear. Scuff up your Deck.
- Flick the board to make it react exactly how you would expect.
- Drag your finger on the ground to push.
- A beautiful skate park to get lost in including ledges, stairs, grind rails plus a bowl, half pipe and quarter pipes. (Additional skate parks are now available as an
- In-App Purchase)
- Slow motion.
- User challenges
- Replay viewer
- Global leaderboards.
In v 1.3.17
- New course: Street League Super Crown 2014.
- Manual slow motion control.
- View replay button on HUD.
- Spin cam on by default
- Adjust board angle for landing on transition
- Improved grind lock on and roll off physics for lips.
- Tail or nose now stays above a grind rail when trying to stop down onto it.
- Fixed some speed up glitches on grinds.
- Fixed issue with board steering wrong way during extreme skid angles.
- Various bug fixes.
- Fixed problems with facebook login
- New skate course: SLS 2014 Los Angeles
- Tilt controls for changing controlling the direction of ollies
This is a quick fix for some In-App Purchase issues when experiencing connection issues. Additionally:
- Fixed ollie swipe accuracy issues introduced in last update
- New camera angles
- Remember camera
- Remember last level played
- New skate course: SLS 2014 Chicago
- Support for immersive mode
- Skateboard wear. Scuff up your deck and grip
- Trick Scoring for Manuals, Primos and Caspers
- Primos physics
- Manual improvements
- Scoring for body spin tricks with Spin Cam
- Unlock full gap and trick lists
- Higher detailed skateboard graphics
- Tweaked scoring, new leaderboards, view old leaderboards
- Enable glitches option
- Fixed diagonal push speed boost glitch
- Added tips
- Various bug fixes
- Unlimited credits